Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A Disturbance In The Force

Hey Burger King execs, I see you've released a new commercial, arguably one of the most disturbing pieces of advertising I've seen in a very LONG time. The Burger King is back, and apparently he's arrived via a time capsule from the disco era. Maybe I'm reminded of mornings in college when I'd wake up, and lo and behold, the first thing I see when I open my eyes is Mr. Proliferation smiling at me. The long-term damage that situations such as the aforemetioned inflict upon one's psyche are unknown to me. BUT, I can at least say that I'm not the only one disturbed by a wake up call from a king with a molded, plastic head.

(My apologies for the Star Wars reference, but I've been up to my armpits in Star Wars reading, game playing and general hysteria of late.)