Thursday, November 10, 2005

For the STFU File

Democrats always say this before trying to steal an election they lost:

But Deeds was defiant, arguing that "you have to wait until the votes are counted and they're not counted yet."

"I'll fight it until the last dog is dead, until the last vote is counted," Deeds said during a news conference yesterday with Gov.-elect Timothy M. Kaine.

"There are too many people who have been too good to me along the way and have invested too much time and energy in this campaign for me just to roll over, and I'm not going to do that."
STFU, Mister Deeds. All you have to say is something like, "I'm looking forward to a full and fair recount which will establish that the voters of the state of Virginia chose me to be their next attorney general. I call on my opponent to cooperate fully and amicably with my campaign and the Commonwealth as we make sure all the votes are counted and the winner correctly determined."

But no, you have to be a f***ing jackhole and spout overwrought asinine partisan rhetoric, rather than genteel and soaring partisan rhetoric.